I couldn't be happier with the location of our apartment or my host family. The unit is split up into two apartments. The 2 other volunteers and I share a space and the host family has the apartment next door. Below are a few pictures of our place and the view from our balcony. The last picture is Seddeck who is the host family's 11 year old son and my Arabic tutor. lol
The area around our apartment is full of cafes and shops. The Western style of clothing is more expensive than it is in the states. But the people in Morocco seem to love name brands and fashionable things. I figure I can get my fill of Western style clothes at home, however those $8 leather ballet style slippers at the Medina have been calling my name!





I'm loving all of your posts! That's nice that you and the other volunteers have a separate apartment from the host family. Post some pics once you've purchased some flats, they sound cute and like a great deal!
ReplyDelete