Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Murder on the Casablanca Express

Ok, the title is mostly for shock value. However MaryAnne couldn't rule out the possibility that a murder could have occurred in the seat next to her on the way back to Rabat from Casablanca. There were no 1st class tickets available so we were in 2nd class seats. Apparently in 2nd class ONCF can not guarantee the cleanliness of the cabin. Next time we will have to check if there is a "No blood in the seat next to you" option.
The sun finally showed itself on Monday we went out to lunch at B'nine a cafe around the corner which offers a delicious lentil soup for 10 dirham which is about $1.00.
MaryAnne and I enjoyed the sunshine, went into a book store that sold French gossip magazines from 2005 and witnessed a car accident. No one was hurt in the car accident but it was interesting to see how they sorted out who's fault it was.
In the afternoon I went for a 5 mile walk. I set an app on my phone which tracked my route so I wouldn't get lost. I discovered a Paul's Bakery not too far from our apartment. I didn't go in but I'm hoping they offer a coffee larger than 8 ounces. It's a french chain so I'm really hoping they won't let me down!





No comments:

Post a Comment