Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fun in the Sun

On Monday, MaryAnne and I wandered down to the Rabat Beach after the gym and volunteering.
We joined a gym last week to fend off any detrimental effects of our carb laden diets. The people who work at the gym are super nice. On Friday when we showed up to work out. He asked if we could come back in a half hour so he could go pray. We explained that we lived a tram ride away and might come back the next day. He ended up just letting us work out alone in the gym and locked the door. For as many stories as I post about being swindled and ripped off. I feel it's only right to also tell the stories when people are super nice. : )
On the beach there was a ton of trash. Mostly water bottles and plastic bags. It's really heartbreaking to see because it doesn't need to be that way.
We also ran into a guy walking a tiny puppy. Thankfully he spoke English so I could ask to hold the puppy and assure him I wasn't going to dognap his pup. I also told him the dog was a chic magnet but I think the comment was lost in translation.





No comments:

Post a Comment